- Garments that have been printed or embroidered can only be returned if they are faulty or an incorrect item has been sent.
- Unworn, unmarked garments must be returned with 28 days of receipt for a credit/refund if the garments are faulty.
- We will replace incorrectly shipped items with the original ordered item upon receipt of the returned item.
- All garments must be clean, undamaged, and returned with original packaging where supplied.
If you wish to return any items please contact Love2Print to arrange a returns number. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving your order we will assume you have accepted the goods and will not accept a request to return any items.
- We do not accept the return of items specifically manufactured or customised – this includes items manufactured and prepared for groups or bodies and sold on their behalf.
- We do not accept returns for clearance items unless otherwise specified before purchase.
- Love2Print does not accept liability for return postage and packaging unless agreed before the return of any item.